RATES AND INSURANCE
RATES: YOU HAVE OPTIONS! Contact Sherry for more information.
Sherry Lynne, SMC-C, CNC, BCBC, offers Counseling Programs in her Tarzana, CA office, as well as worldwide, in English, 10am to 9pm Monday-Saturday, pacific standard time. Sherry is available for Support Groups and Speaking Engagements.
To view and print out our Terms, click here. To view, current exchange rates, click here.
- Email Counseling: 1 Email (includes reading your email and 1 response) $20 US
3 Emails (Includes reading your 3 emails and 3 responses) $50 US
One Week of Email exchanges (up to 5 responses) $90 US
One Month of Email exchanges (up to 5 responses per week) $275 US
One or two Email questions that only require one short response $10 US
- Packages: Individual programs created for your specific medical conditions; may include disease prevention, nutritional, and counseling for your stress management, grief/losses, spiritual needs. For more information, click here.
- Individual one-on-one counseling: Sessions are $45 US per hour by phone, Skype,
in-my-office. Sessions are 1 hour, 90 minutes or 2 hours. Counseling intensives are also available for 3 - 4 hours. Sessions are also available in-your-office/in-your-home (within a 10 mile radius to Sherry's office with a 2 1/2 hour minimum). For more information, click here.
- Payment: Cash, check, money orders and Visa, Mastercard credit cards are accepted.
- Cancellation Policy: If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
- All payments are non-refundable
- Insurance: In many cases, the cost of office visits and assessments are not covered by insurance. Medical insurers tend to regard many of our services as "elective prevention and well-being services" outside the range of their usual disease treatment coverage.
However, some insurance plans do have a "Wellness" or "Prevention" benefit and you should contact your carrier for that information. Sherry does not file insurance claims. Insurance companies do not generally reimburse patients for the purchase of supplements.
This practice is not a Medicare provider. Medicare does not reimburse our services, including laboratory tests. We do not bill Medicare.
Terms and Conditions