How are Sherry's programs different? Sherry exposes the root cause, so you understand how the problem started, the spiritual dynamics involved and the mind-body connection.
Counseling Services by Sherry Lynne
In believing that our emotions and body are strongly linked, Sherry will align your emotions with your heart and body, then will monitor you.
Sherry is available for Support Groups and Speaking Engagements. For more information, contact Sherry.
* Nutrition, Cravings/Appetite Control, Weight Loss, Stress Management & Grief Counseling in approaching chronic health conditions and disease prevention (as complementary and/or primary therapies) in order to help you understand and heal your relationship between disease, chronic stress and unresolved grief. with the Word of God for practical
* Biblical Stress Management Counseling with the Word of God for practical everyday living: Job Stress, Worry Control, Body Awareness, Breath Work, Goal Setting, Time Management. You will also learn how your unique circumstances and prolonged stress has disrupted your ability to fight infection and disease as well as inhibit recovery from injury and illness.
* Grief & Loss Recovery with the Word of God for practical everyday living, aimed at completion of the pain caused by loss and
clearing any unresolved grief (which most likely is stored up somewhere in your body causing illness/disease).
* Assertiveness Training - Techniques to help you overcome difficult people, stressful situations, learning how to listen.
* Instructing clients in better management of chronic disease, medical conditions, and encouraging lifestyle modifications.
* Offering patients an in-depth knowledge of disease states, dietary supplements and product recommendations, the conditions they address, their uses and dosages.
* Helping clients understand lab tests.
* Provide scientific research for chronic disease and medical conditions.
Contact Sherry for more information...Sherry's hours are your hours, at your convenience, by
phone, email and in-office consultation
Although Sherry's programs do not replace medical care, they may be used as adjunct and complimentary to primary and specialty care.